These are the kids sleeping with glow sticks that I gave them to get them out of my hair for a minute and they loved them.
Once again I logged on to quickly check my e-mail and read blogs before I started taping and painting Lucas' room and here it is 2 hours later and I am just finishing commenting and reading peoples updates. I really was giving myself 30 minutes and now my kids are awake and the painting will have to wait another day. I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing everybodies stuff and love all that is going on in your worlds. 'Bout the same here, we are starting to see some consistant sunshine and I have a variety of tan lines.
I have been walking pretty consistantly and I am really enjoying the fruit that is finally in season. a few weeks ago I made some strawberry-rhubarb jam and a batch of rhubarb pie filling. Strawberrys are finally coming into season here and so I am gearing up for more of that. Justin is a fan of apricot jam and I only did one batch last year so he is ran out a long time ago. He is waiting for apricots to come into season.
I did finally pre-register at the hospital the other day so now I know what doors to come in when we do FINALLY go into labor. we are still working on sleeping arrangements and aren't sure who we will put where.
Well my bum hurts from sitting on this folding chair for the last 2 hours so I am going to go and start dinner. Hope this finds you all well. we are finally happy and healthy on the home front.

this is me at 35 weeks, Jacey was being the boss of the camera which she thoroughly enoyed, this was one of the few that was fairly centered and didn't catch me mid sentence trying to tell her how to work the buttons. Nevermind the expression. There was no car and no headlights. Later All Y'all.








7 comments:
You look beautiful! When Joel just saw the pictures of Lucas and Jacey he said, "Now that is a creative Mom right there". I agree. Your little ones are too cute. I love watching them play together. Great job on getting all your jams and jellies. I still need to learn that! Love you Jen!
You look SO great!!! I'm so glad you updated...I've missed you!!! We need to get together...we are too close to not see each other more! Love ya!!
It's about time you've updated!!! You look so good. You don't look nearly as miserable as you should for being that far along! Is your due date still the same? I guess it doesn't matter because the baby will come when it comes right! I'm feeling VERY done, but I think this stubborn little girl has other plans for me! I'll just have to wait and see. Take care and good luck these last few weeks!
...creepy monkey...
Its amazing how time flies when you are catching up on everyone. Good girl for pre-registering at the hospital. Its always nice to know where you are going when it comes time to go. We are still waiting on that one.
At least you have some tan lines.
You all have a super day!
you are SO cute! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!
You are so cute and I can't wait until that baby of yours comes!! :o) The kids with their glow sticks is priceless!!!
Look at you, sexy mamma! I'm so glad you posted a picture. It's fun to see what everyone looks like with little bumps on their bellies:) I love the glow sticks. Those pictures are priceless.
Post a Comment