I see I haven't posted in a week and probably because there is not much to report. The kids seem to be over the hump as far as pushing my every button and hitting every nerve. Maybe this is a less hormonal week who knows. But... they are still very much toddlers, they have just cut out the ferocious badness that we were all experiencing. I actually had a 45 minute bath while they played together and watched t.v. and they didn't even do that much screaming... Lucas got the food out of the roundy in the kitchen and was just beginning to drink the flower water on the table that I put the rhododendron in a day or two ago, so it was fairly clean.(probably cleaner than the bath water they drink that I can't convince them is sooo yucky.) so all in all not bad.
I had to cancel my first ever chiropractor appt because BOTH kids were sleeping which is rare. Jacey always has some alone time in her room but rarely ever does she actually sleep so there was no way I was waking her up, back pain or no. So I'll let you know how it goes, I rescheduled for tomorrow morning.
Taking Care of Your Joints
5 years ago








4 comments:
Yay for kiddo's behaving! Don't you love it when you have to cancel something because the children are being GOOD?! Can't wait to see you guys again this weekend :)
What a miracle!! Both kids sleeping?
I think it was smart not to wake them. Good luck with the chiropractor. I hope it helps get you out of pain.
Have a fabulous day!!
So, now that it's been a day, how was the Chiropractic visit? Any good news from the doctor? Hope it was a good visit. Well, Erika got tagged awhile ago to do 8 fun facts, now we're tagging Jacey!!! Check out our blog to see what I mean!!! :o) he he... didn't know everyone was going to start tagging my kids....
Oh you lucky girl- I was going to get after you to do an update. You escaped this time! So your back is bothering, huh? I'm sorry. I hate the end of pregnancy. It really is SOOO hard to be patient (and pleasant). Glad you got a good soak in. Those long baths are amazing.
Post a Comment