

Emily and Amanda making punch...and a picture of all the goodies we enjoyed.
My sisters threw me my first Washington baby shower, both Jacey and Lucas were born in Idaho. Jacey in Boise and Lucas in Lewiston. So it was fun to have everyone there that was able to join us. Thanks to everyone who came and participated and to those who weren't able to join us physically but have supported us in a variety of other ways...Thank you. Amanda and Emily went all out for me and I felt humbled by their effort to show their love for us. The crowd was a bit quiet at times but it seemed everyone had fun and no one should have left hungry. Some people bought gifts for what they thought it was and other played it neutral. Then some weren't having much fun shopping for the unknown and they said they will shop some more when the baby comes. Works for me.Thanks again for everyones generosity and support we love ya!!
My sisters threw me my first Washington baby shower, both Jacey and Lucas were born in Idaho. Jacey in Boise and Lucas in Lewiston. So it was fun to have everyone there that was able to join us. Thanks to everyone who came and participated and to those who weren't able to join us physically but have supported us in a variety of other ways...Thank you. Amanda and Emily went all out for me and I felt humbled by their effort to show their love for us. The crowd was a bit quiet at times but it seemed everyone had fun and no one should have left hungry. Some people bought gifts for what they thought it was and other played it neutral. Then some weren't having much fun shopping for the unknown and they said they will shop some more when the baby comes. Works for me.Thanks again for everyones generosity and support we love ya!!
My mom pinning on her diaper...to the baby of course...She is still as young and beautiful as the day I was born.
P.S. I have been having contractions off and on all day, not the serious kind but mild and consistant. I'll take that.












7 comments:
Oooh, the mild contractions are so encouraging! :) Even if they last for weeks. I'm sorry we couldn't make it to the shower - it looks like it was fun and yummy! And way to go on the bunk beds! They look beautiful. How was your first night?
It looks like you had a fun baby shower! It's always exciting getting new things for the baby! I need to be getting a little more prepared, but I just don't feel very good these days. That's great to be having contractions. I've been having quite a bit, but I'm only dialated to a 1!!! I guess I just have to be patient!
The Shower was fun. Even if all your friends are neutral. Keep walking and I bet you get this baby out by the 15th for sure.
How fun Jennis!! My friends threw me a shower too this time. It's fun to celebrate again, huh?
Sorry if we were quiet at times. We had lots of fun! Always good times to be had with you around. Seriously about the outfit, if you have a boy I'm taking it back! Thought it was neutral till I looked at it closer when I got home. :o) Please don't put that on your baby boy!!!
Looks like you guys had fun! You'd better have Justin call us as soon as that baby gets here!! :-) Do you have my number? Love ya!
Wish I could have been there! Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment