Sunday, June 8, 2008

To the death...NO! To the PAIN....and for me there is no solution.

This is the typical morning view I have of Lucas. UUUPPPP he's saying. Or if I get on the phone, this is what I can look forward too. At least he still wants me right?! I guess he could be pushing me out of his life, I am sure that is still to come give him 10 0r 12 years. What a crazy funny boy!
Are you guys getting my movie quote titles?? I don't quote near the way I used too but I still enjoy a well regurjitated scene. This one and the last are both Princess Bride (in case you didn't catch it) The title goes along with my chiropractor visits. The first visit was uncomfortable and useless while the second was less uncomfortable but none the less useless. Generally pregnant women have lower back pain which chiropractors fix all the time, this however is NOT the case with me. So my Dr. says this may not work and I wouldn't waste your time or money on it if these two vistits don't give you some relief, which they didn't. So I won't be going back. So apparently there is no solution to this kind of pain, tylenol, drs., chiropractors, sleep, sitting, standing... all feels about the same.

I wish I had the normal relievable sorts of pain, but I guess the upside of this is I have a good back and once I am done being pregnant (forever) I won't have to have this rib and back pain ever again!! And that my friends is GOOD NEWS.


P.S. we don't actually know if we are having a boy or a girl we didn't find out and the boy name poll was because we have a girl name we like so here in a month or so we'll have a surprise post and tell you what we had.

5 comments:

rumblebug said...

Thank you for the comments on my blog Jennis! You are my most dedicated commentor - I give you an A+! I'm glad Sarah isn't the only little cling bug in the family. Wouldn't it be nice if they were just clingy and sat still? We had such a good time with you guys too. We definitely don't do it enough. Sarah just loves playing with Jacey and Lucas. They were so cute to watch. I'm sorry about your back - not too much longer though right?

Ashlee said...

Kids wanting to be held looks all too familiar! The only problem is my kids are getting to big for me to pick them up with the condition I'm in! And OHHHHH I feel your pain about being in pain! I can't roll over in bed, I can't sit on the couch comfortably, I can't put my pants on standing up... the list continues!!! I'm having horrible sciatica pain(since 18 weeks) and killer pelvic pain. There is NO way physically I could do another pregnancy. Well, at least we're on the countdown right?!? Good luck!!!

Christina said...

I so did not pick up on the movie quotes, but you know I've never been the movie girl! You are definitely still the Jennis I've always known. Sorry about the pain. You mentioned rib pain too. Are they opposite each other? Email me describing where you're hurting. I may have a few things to say. I was just where you are & here I am holding a baby that's 1 1/2 wks old!! I hope time flies for your sake.

Jill said...

Have you tried to sleep on an air mattress? I had horrible lower back pain when I was pregnant and then I tried sleeping on an air mattress the last couple weeks. I was able to sleep through the night (only getting up to pee)! But I don't recall having pain when I slept on an air mattress. My friend at work said she slept on an air mattress the last three months of her pregnancy and it worked great for her too, so I would definitely try if you can.

Jillena

Bowles said...

Quit being such a baby! Suck it up Johnson!-that was Mr. Sands' voice in my head.
Don't trip between 3rd and home.
You can make it.
I got all the movie quotes you have put up. I love it that you do that. Only you and Eric play that game with me anymore. The quotes take me back to the good ole' days. When we weren't pregnant and in pain all the bloody time.
Have a lovely day!