(This book cover has many inside jokes, Mike Piscopo would know, Eric you might remember this assignment.)
My hand and foot, which is actually a good drawing of my ugly foot. Does that make sense?
a CHARCOAL piece,(which I hated but ended up loving the end result.)This is a glimpse into my highschool art folder, much of which was produced quickly to get a grade for some assignment that I couldn't decide how I wanted to do it. I have more that are waiting for a full post and explanation. Ohhh good times. good times.
I'm here to see what all my darling bloggers have been up to and find that you must be swamped with great adventures that aren't on your blogs yet cause you are still on them. RIGHT? you must be getting ready to post them realll soon cause it has been weeks and weeks many of you.... yeah you know who you are. I changed my blog list to show the last updates you guys have done and let me just say...IT AIN'T pretty. 4 and 5 weeks between posts? absurd!! this is the part where you go onto your blog and start writing your adventures cause, "inquiring minds want to know" who can name what that is off of? anyone? Love you all can't wait to see your new blog posts hopefully SOON.








11 comments:
oh how i love Josh Groban, man is he good. his song just came on while I was reading. awesome.
My blog comes up funny on everyone's lists. It says I haven't posted in two months when I've had several posts within the last week!
...And then I wonder why no one comments on my blog, because it says I haven't posted anything!
Nice art work.....I never knew! I hear ya on the blogging! I know I am just as guilty, but it's pretty disappointing when you get on your blog and NO ONE has updated, uggh! I'm going to hopefully do better, but ya never know during the summer. I hope ya have a great day!
You are quite the artIst.. I was ebfacising the "I" as in the sound "ee" if you didn't catch it. :) Thanks for sharing!
Well, I can honestly say that I try very hard, I blog pretty good, and I do check often on everyone. You get WAY more comments than me and Zach, so speaking for the two of us- you can hardly complain. Zach, I think yours says 2 months because that's when you went private, that's my guess. Anyway, I'll update too, but it seems like Allison was way more fun to look at than Tilly.
ps- if you say 'knee-fights' people will get it faster! ha!
I remember that art work. I don't ride cows, yep I remember. You always did excellent artwork.
I have updated my blog. Finally.
I got my car "fixed" yesterday. So I can now get my tabs. I want to get rid of that car more than ever now.
Have a lovely Sunday!!
I just wanted to make a comment on the art work. I didn't know if you know, I used to be (and am trying to be again) an art teacher! I love the charcoal! It is always the ones my students hated the most that turned out the greatest! Good job on them all!
PS...I have updated mine!
I am leaving a comment because I was instructed to do so, and I like to follow directions. I started to leave a comment before, and got way too emotional. I miss everyone so much and wish I was there to share fun times with you! You are such an amazing person! You have truly touch my life. Thanks!
Post a Comment