It appears I am on an induction waiting list. Leave it to me to find out such a thing existed. Monday is booked for inductions, and I am not on the list... Unless I go into labor on my own it doesn't look like I am going to get in. Tuesday I am scheduled for 7:30 in the morning, which I could also get bumped from
soooo....I still have to call this morning to see if anything has changed. Happy Birthday to Lucas, who I am afraid is also going to get bumped. His birthday has been put on the back burner cause we don't know what we know around here. Thanks for your hopeful well wishes, I love the comments. It seems you have all been waiting just as eagerly as I have and now that we know something has to happen soon it seems a little anticlimactic. But maybe that's because we are STILL waiting. I have gotten 5 surprise we had our baby phone calls in the last 2 months and many of those people are on my blog checking for news. I assure you, you all will know as soon as we know anything. Thanks for hanging in there with me. now the
suspense is....what will the next post bring????
10 comments:
Thanks for the update Jenn. I am just so excited for you to be done that I want some news that you are done. And I am afraid that these next babies may share a birthday. Not that that would be bad for them just not so much fun for you right now.
Enjoy your day!
I'm so sorry!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that something happens for you!!!
Thanks for keeping us updated! I know about not getting induced when you thought you were going to. With Taylor, I was supposed to go in on a friday, and I called and they said SORRY, we're too full! I couldn't believe it! How can they do that to a pregnant lady!!! I then couldn't get in until the following Monday. I thought it was the end of the world, but I got through it. Good luck, and it's exciting that it's coming to an end soon.
The wait is on huh??? I had to call in the morning I got induced with Kaden to make sure they still had room. I just knew they were going to push me back. Thankfully I was able to go the day they had me scheduled. I'm sorry to hear that news. You are going to have that sweet little baby while I'm gone!!! :o( I wish you well and I'm sad I'll miss it. I guess we'll see him/her next week. Tell Lucas happy birthday for us!!! Just remember we love ya and are praying for you!!!
Just get high blood pressure; then they'll take you in the next day (worked for me). I didn't have to call in or anything. (Of course, I'm just joking. High blood pressure is so not good. I was lucky it was no big deal with me.)
Good luck. I'm sure the baby will be here any minute (maybe you're even at the hospital right now).
Country was good this year, but SPARSE! Not nearly as many people to help as normal! You guys will definitely have to plan on next year coming out!
Yay! The wait is over now!!!!! No more counting, at least on this go 'round...
Welcome to your new little girl!
I cannot wait to see pictures of your new little sweetie, love her name :) xoxoxoxo
I was gonna call you but P said you were sounding tired so I figured i'd wait until tomorrow :D much love to you and the fam!
Jennis, Thanks for the call yesterday even though I know you were probably very tired. I know I had trouble sleeping when I was large with child.
Awesome another sweet baby girl.
Love you Dad & Melody
She is SO beautiful!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!
Post a Comment