I am not being funny, any ideas on what to do with blood curdling screaming, hitting, kicking,
flailing, throwing, snatching, pinching, punching, pulling hair, and this morning biting!!!??? I am at my
wits end, we were all in tears this morning after a biting, a severe spanking, and a melt down. AT&T, who I was on the phone with when all the biting happened is probably
referring me to child services
right now, it was all pretty embarrassing. I understand these are hard ages but are you kidding me??? Give me a break, this is
ridiculous. Here is a post about a real issue nothing flowery happy or otherwise. Consider this my cry for help, before there are shaken babies at my house!! (I wouldn't shake them, but lets be serious this is getting a little bit scary over here!) For those of you close enough to have witness this scene over and over you can testify to the severity of their passionate tantrums. Thanks for allowing me to vent.
6 comments:
The best thing that I can say is to take a break. You can put the kids in seperate rooms and just step outside and breathe. Don't worry all mothers go through stages where we need help. It's hard....very hard. I wish I still lived next door so you could just come over and visit. I miss you guys.
Oh I'm sorry Jennis! :-( I wish I had some great words of wisdom...but Ryan still loses it sometimes, although he eventually grew out of the hitting thing. I agree with the comment above...even if they are screaming bloody murder, just put them in separate rooms and let them cry. And put yourself in another room and have a good cry if you need it. These are rough ages. :-( LOVE YOU!!!
I have been there- very recently. It makes it so much harder when you're pregnant too, huh? Honestly, I plead in prayer for patience and love to see me through each day. It's the only way I can do it. Being a mom is hard, no matter what anyone says.
ps. SSHHHH...confession... I literally broke down a couple of months ago. I was beyond my breaking point. You are not alone!
I know you're very serious, but I can't help but kinda laugh cuz I think we've all been there, and are all STILL there! With kids, if it's not one thing it's the next. I do have one encouraging thought- I know every child is different, but it really does get easier as they get older. Emma is a complete sweetheart, and the best helper I could ever ask for, and I promise you- she wasn't always that way! I keep asking myself WHY? WHY? WHY? are we starting over again! Kids are a struggle, but look at all their cute pics, and remember how much fun they are as well!Take Care and good luck!
Some people have all the luck! Your kids throw tantrums and mine have so many phobias they are shut-ins. We are doing so awesome at mothering!
Just let me babysit Lucas and I'll let him climb to the top of really high ladders.
You are doing your best lady friend. I think I'll just be borrowing them frequently after the baby is born until he/she can fend for him/herself. ☺ Just be glad you don't have boring kids. Then what would you blog about?
Post a Comment