I logged into my blog today to write this snippet and the theme song to Macguyver came on and it made me smile...I just wanted to let you know I sold the tires to my mazda yesterday on craigslist, the mazda that i sold last fall, I got 100 bucks for the spare set of tires that I had for it. That made my day and Justins since they were "a waste of space" in his garage. HOORAY!!!
I went to the dentist this morning and my teeth are sparkly clean now. I made the kids go too and they were cooperative and everyone was impressed at how nice they opened their mouths for strangers. Jacey went to her own chair all by herself and had an exam and flouride (varnish) treatment, she picked a treat and went to the lobby to watch a movie while I was being worked on. Can you believe that? Lucas sat on my lap after they finished my teeth and he was equally good. He too got varnish- which they paint on their teeth to protect them from getting cavities. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!! I have seen the truth of that statement, which is why I don't mess around when it comes to our toofers. I was amazed they didn't scream and cry. What brave babies I have! All good news today!! i am wating on somemore good news i will know within the hour. so I will report on that when I know. thanks for your comments I lOVE getting them!!
Taking Care of Your Joints
5 years ago








3 comments:
Hey Jennis...no baby yet...but he can basically come at any time now and I would be okay with that! :-) Hope more good news comes your way! Share with us when you find out! :-)
I told Paula I was going to reply "Jennis you stink" and see if you like that comment :D
Love ya!!!
What good kids!! That was very nice of them to be so good for the dentist office visit. Too bad it doesn't last longer than a day.
Post a Comment