Thursday, May 1, 2008

Not much new to report we are finally getting some sun here and there, which means I have no excuse not to walk. I have been saying I will start walking when the weather gets nice and so I have begun. Now to keep it up, if I am able to get out today that will be 3 days in row, wahoo!! We have got some bids on some curbing for the front of our house and will be having that project done in the next couple weeks, which should make the front of our house look really clean and beautiful.
If I can get my camera to cooperate with my computer I will get some new pictures loaded up, otherwise you will have boring scripts with nothing to feast your eyes on. sorry!! I will see if I can get you a before and after when they finish. sorry we are boring. More Later!!

2 comments:

Bowles said...

Pics or no pics I am always happy to see something new!!
Have an excellent day!

Paula said...

I'm glad you updated!!! And I'm glad you have gotten nice weather...the poopy weather must be sticking close to me! LOL!