Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Effects of Naughty Children

This is the picture I was going to post with "why are my kids so naughty" but the camera was down, so I am posting it now so you know how NOT dramatic I was being. this was taken later in the day after Lucas bit Jacey on her back. Notice you can see every single tooth he has. you can still see it a week and a half later.
I am putting a new video of Jacey and Lucas playing outside being pretty inventive with what they have to play with. the video gets a little shaky in the middle because I am laughing, when I showed Justin we both laughed and watched it 4 or 5 times maybe because they're our kids we thought it was worth a giggle.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurts! I know it sucks...but take comfort in the fact that almost ALL kids bite at least a few times. I can't wait to watch their video!! :-)

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I think I told you that people used to refused to babysit Squirrel for me right? She was about Lucas' age. She wasn't really a biter - she was just a massive diva fit-thrower. I've blogged her today actually. Anyway, you know her now and while she ain't perfect, she isn't anything to bar the door against (and she used to be). There were definitely a few years where I was NOT a nice mom and she was NOT a nice little girl. I understand. Really, I do. I also promise to never refuse to babysit your kids. ☺

Jenn said...

oh my gosh Jennis, yeah i'd be a little upset by a bite like that too. I have no advice other than just take it one day at a time and know you're doing your best.

xoxo

Ashlee said...

Oh! That doesn't look good at all! You definitely deserve to feel frustrated. They'll grow out of it and be best friends someday! It may not be until after they graduate and move out of the house (hahaha), but someday!!!!!!

Christina said...

Hey! I posted first on this & it's not even here!! Well I said something to the effect of "What do you do when that happens? My girls haven't figured out that their teeth are a weapon yet. They just fight like girls... pulling hair, taking each other down, etc. (I'm not complaining though). That's tough!

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

I didn't realize the bite was that bad in the beginning! YIPES!!! Glad it's gone. I love the slide show. So cute! Glad you figured your camera out. See you soon!