http://www.theweek.com/article/index/106358/Is_soda_the_new_cigarette
http://www.nutritionresearchcenter.org/healthnews/what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-drink-a-coke-right-now/ They use my heroin comparison as well... truth hurts...
http://news.yahoo.com/video/health-15749655/17996093 it's only a couple minutes of minutes long. humor me...
ARE YOU GETTING THIS!!! I've had ALL of THESE, it's time for a change!... IS YOLI POSITIONED in the right place at the RIGHT time?? WoW! You guys know me, you know how much I love my sweets. Just think of how powerful education is...for me to make these kinds of changes in my personal growth and my health. I'm just becoming educated on the harmful effects of sugar, high fructose corn syrup, caffeine, etc... The studies are saying that caffeine is the new tobacco!! I see it... I REALLY SEE IT.
Everywhere you look you see someone with a coffee, monster, red bull, or pop... ALL this adds up to is artificial energy and a chemical dependence. Do you think sugar addictions are different than tobacco, heroin, or other deadly chemical dependencies? I'm guessing ALL of you will read that last line and think, "wow, she is really dramatic, comparing sugar to heroin? she's lost it." Well here is the similarity I'd like to show you, obesity, heart disease and diabetes are steadily on the rise, these are serious medical diseases (of course some people are genetically predisposed to anyways) for which sugar and other chemicals contribute dramatically too. Do people die from these diabetes? Unfortunately yes... Is obesity a real problem for our country and our children? You know the answer to that... Do we have entire shows dedicated to weight loss? (biggest loser- in it's nineth season or something like that) We need to know how we can do this better.
As I got into Yoli I knew I'd found something good for us and our kids, I didn't know then the dramatic impact Yoli would have on me...just through educating myself and finding out why I felt like crap all the time. Now I know why dragging myself out of bed made me physically angry, why I get shaky in the middle of the day (hypoglycemia- can show itself as a prediabetic symtom). As time has gone on you have seen me get more and more passionate about being part of the SOLUTION, and I promise I'm going to continue learning and showing others how they can be part of the solution as well. Again, I share cause I care. LOVE YOU.... Jennis
Some of you will be ready to hear this, other won't. And that's ok. :)
Taking Care of Your Joints
5 years ago








2 comments:
When did you decide to go private? And are we still going to get wonderful pictures of your cutie pie kids? I love Jacey stories, and seeing the pictures of everyone. What happened to the cute ones from the photo shoot?
This is Beau, Brittany showed me the family pics, I have to say I thought the walking away from the camera was silly, and Justin the "sweater!" Hope all is well have fun walkin'! Ü
Post a Comment