
OOOHhh lets see....We had our family pictures done 2 weeks ago and lets just say it wasn't the experience I had planned in my mind. I didn't stress and "over do" my hair or makeup we just got ready and went to a local park. So far so good...BUT once we got out of the car in took a sharp turn for the worst. We planned it for nice mid morning so kids could sleep in but not be hungry or ready for naps and yada yada, the lighting was perfect, beautiful day, photographer was VERY patient and for what she was working with man did we get some good ones, cause out of a hundred I was really sure we got a cute one of Justin and I. I was sure that was it! However. I guess they did smile simutaneously at one point cause here they are. Let me just ask forgiveness for the pants I'm wearing cause they honestly looked ok in the house... then at pictures they were kind of driving me nuts and I wish my khaki PANTS were clean, anywho. Documentation that we attempted to display a loving family for a picture I could put on my wall. If you notice the pictures with alllll the kids crying, this is how

the morning really went. praise Trina for putting up with our cute mess of children.

I am framing the nice one in a 10x14 ish size and then the sad ones will go under it in 5x7 frames with justin and I in the middle. I think it's necessary to show the process, cause it's through our trials that we find out how to have happiness in the end right? We struggle and then there's happiness. you can't have one without the other. I'll leave you with that! Thanks guys. can't wait to have a minute when it's not 2 am to look at what you've been upto. I sure love this family! Jennis
8 comments:
these are great pictures, I love the colors - All of them are great - I don't know what has changed but i've gotten to the point where I just adore the pictures that show how life REALLY is - it's nice to have a happy, everyone looking at the camera and smiling beautifully picture but it's also almost rewarding like you said to see what we go through to get there :)
Love the pictures. They turned out well. The idea of how to frame them is perfect! I would also love the fact that you labeled your ugly pants in the blog...they aren't bad though.
Those pictures are great! I love them!
Oh, those turned out better than you had let on. My personal fav is the one with you and Justin smiling at each other while the kids are melting down. It captured that moment when we say, "why did we do this again?" When all you can do is laugh because they are all yours.
I love it! The one of everyone smiling is amazing. Way to get family pictures done. Great job.
Dad and I laughed hard. Dad says, "He sure does look like his dad" (Lukey) I'm with Sarah, my favorite is the meltdown, too. 'Member when President Hickley said somsething like, "life is like a train ride, mostly smokey, with bumps and delays, and only the occasional stunning vista." That's what you have here.
I love them!! Your family is beautiful!!! who took your pics? I want them done at concran park!
They turned out awesome!
Very cute family pictures. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. Well I'm glad that my kids aren't the only ones that have break downs at the most inconvient time. Update real quick-i'm being induced on thurs, we'll call and let you know how everything goes.
I love to read your blog. You make me laugh. I just got done reading the one with your surgery...boy oh boy, I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for sharing these fun things. Pictures are ALWAYS really fun huh? We have many experiences like that too!It is fun to remember those ones that have all the drama and laugh about it later! Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment