


Yeah, it's true... two days ago Taylor was rolling around happy as a clam content to play with her toys and watch others then all of a sudden she developed a thumb sucking fettish... And I'm not talking a casual finds her thumb to sooth herself, I'm talking sucking her thumb in between bites of squash at dinner. If she weren't so darn cute I would be really annoyed, but she is really cute when she does it. Here are a couple picture for proof.
Snowflakes are appropriate I think for this holidays crafty decoration, Since we are getting BUCKETS of snow. Justin made one and Jacey made one but I did the rest. jacey sat with me and cut up random piece of paper which is really what she wanted to do and that made her really happy. The actual cutting of the folded paper was pretty hard, Lucas was trying desparately to help me but I kept fearing for the safety of my eyeballs so he had to move on to other things.











6 comments:
Oh she's so cute!!! And the snowflakes look great!!! :-)
Tay-Lor!!Ooh, she does look determined. Might as well not fight her about it, though at least you can "lose" pacifiers when you need to! Yep, she's a cute, and getting cuter everyday. Love you, mama
AWWW! They are so beautiful. I wish I was as enthusiastic as you! Taylor is such a cutie. I hope all is well with you guys. and you are weathering the storm okay.
love ya!
Those remind me of the snowflakes we had way back when we were little kids and mom hung them up from the logs on the ceiling. Do you remember those?
Oh My Goodness! I cannot believe how big she is getting, and I have to agree that the thumb sucking is stinkin' adorable! She is so darn cute! Miss You Guys!
Love the snowflakes. You are so great at detail stuff!
Post a Comment