This is actually pretty close to what my bed looks like except mine is a softish blue, but the pillows look like that. That is kind of funny. Every one that i have seen with this link has come up with the same description so you'll have to take the quiz and see if we are all just similar people or if your bed comes out different.
| What Your Bed Says About You |
![]() You try to be an organized person, but you often fall behind. Certain parts of your life tend to fall into chaos. You are very low maintenance. You tend to go with the flow, and you're easily pleased. In relationships, you tend to be quite dominant. You enjoy taking charge. You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities. You are a bit of a homebody, but you can also make yourself at home anywhere. |
http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= Does Your Bed Say About You?









5 comments:
My dear friend Jennis. I see you're blogging. Does this mean you're back from your trip? How was it? I would love to call you but I'm an idiot and dropped my cell phone in the toilet the other day. It not longer works and therefor I do not have your cell #. Brilliant I know... :o)
The bed thing looks like a fun quiz. I might have to check it out. So, you like to dominate huh? :o) he he he....
That's funny. I guess with only a handful of questions you can only get so much variety...or none at all! LOL! Good to see you back on blogging. Can't wait for more!
Its ok to tell Eric to stop being so sensitive.
I want to take that test but the link doesn't work so let me know where you found it.
Have a super day girl!! See ya tomorrow.
It's good to see you back blogging. I have to agree with the bed test, but it's still fun! Have a great day!
I can't make this link work!
Post a Comment