Ok, so these pictures are all out of order but bear with me. Here is the trip to our local pumpkin patch for some pumpkin picking fun. If you'll notice Lucas and I on that wicked cool slide in one of the pictures below, you'll see us having a grand ol' time... Everyone did the slide Jacey, Daddy, Me and Taylor, all of us. Well just before we left I said "you'd better go down the slide a couple more times before we go" much to Justin's dismay because he didn't want to start the fight of "just one more time". I didn't know before I said it that Justin didn't want to get the slide thing started again. So off they went to the slide. Lucas and Jacey both went a dozen times with no injury but of course the one time I say go get your last sliding in Lucas' shoe catches the side of the slide and it sends him sideways down the slide resulting in a cracked open eyeball. Had it not been my idea to let them go one more time I'm sure all would have been fine. but alas, it was not. I of course felt horribe and got the look of why from Justin, and really none of it was my fault.



Like I said, out of order. Here's some pumpkin cleaning. And the final result is above that. The kids had a good time, Daddy is such a good sport. He carved the big pumpkin with Jacey's "mean" face on it. She wanted a mean face. so there ya go.



And then there's Justin and Me now, and us in 30 years. Ha. Like I said he's a fun guy. I love him for being cool enough with himself to do these fun things with me. What would life be without some laughing at yourself? Good stuff.


Auntie manda has all the best hair ideas. She put those piggies in Taylor hair. They make me laugh out loud. I love it.
5 comments:
That looked like lots of fun!!! Was that at Spooners? Too bad Lucus had to hurt himself... guess it won't be the last one huh? Glad you put more pics up. Oh and go visit my blog at Harris-ville.blogspot.com
I am not too good at it but Julie helps me some. Love ya and see ya sunday. Aunt Jimmie Jan
So fun! thanks for the update Jen! I love the pics! Give Lukey a big hug for me, poor little guy!!!
missin ya girl but it is great to see how you're doing :) Sorry about Lucas' eye :( poor guy and I so know what you mean and i'm SURE I've received the same look from Nate more than once!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Wow woman. You sure accomplished alot today. You never cease to amaze me. Thanks for letting us bombard your house. And thanks for the help. I love the pictures. You are such a cute family. :o)
Yeah, every mom has one or two stories like that. Just ask Joel about the scar on his head from where we were having some fun at Clear Lake. Or Emily about the scar on her eyebrow from the swingset (or was it the wheelbarrow ride?) oh, who can remember.... love ya! mama
Oh! And Tay's piggies? To die for.
Post a Comment