Sunday, August 31, 2008

Drama, Drama, Drama...

I finally got the kids pictures taken at JCPenney's last wednesday, not the best photo shoot we've ever had as far as picture results but the kids were really realllly good. Jacey played along because she was earning a grape laffy taffy and Lucas was in a good mood, and Taylor slept. I got the smiles by wire so you can all view the lack of choices I had to choose from, but they won't be up for a while sooo I'll figure out how to link it so you can visit the site from my blog.

We blessed Taylor today and my little sister blessed Harley in our ward while we had family in town, we had a brunch at the house after sacrament which turned out pretty good. There was about 50 people who came, most of which was just family. I will have to make more food next time, everyone got some but they didn't get full which I guess is o.k. I will post some pictures when I get alllll of them organized. Check back soon. :)

5 comments:

Zach said...

Get those pictures up!

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Good work on the brunch! It was a very nice blessing. I'm glad you had so much family around. I'm excited to see the pictures of your kiddos! See you soon!

The Allred Family said...

Hey! The brunch was great. I had a really good time and the food was wonderful. Talk to you soon!

Ashlee said...

It's good to hear from ya. I can't wait until more pics. It's great you had a good blessing day...those can get stressful! Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!

Paula said...

I wanted to go so badly! I'd even talked Josh into going but Saturday night we ended up at the hospital with Cole. :-( I'm glad it all went well though and I'm sure you have plenty of food! :-) I can't wait to see the pics! Love ya!