
This is Jacey for those of you who have not met her, she is 3 1/2 born October 6th, 2004 in Boise Idaho. she came 2 weeks early anxious to get here. She has been moving like wildfire ever since. She walked at 9 months and started talking almost immediately it seems, those who have met her can attest to that. She is the little girl with a curl, when she is good she is very very good, but when she is bad she's horrible. She likes playing her guitar, singing and dancin' and turns into a zombie in front of a T.V.
PICTURES- she woke up like that one morning after I braided her hair. and the one to its left is with a hair straightener, her hair gets pretty flat on the 2nd and 3rd day of sleeping on it, so that really didn't take as much work as you might think. The one in her denim dress is one of my favorites, she looks as if she is crossing her fingers which is just like her. "I'll stand here pretty" but she has a secret, "this isn't who I REALLY AM!!" what a doll!








5 comments:
Yeah!! You have a blog. Your kids are darling!! I can't believe you can straighten that curl!! It's so cute. Looks like you've got your hands pretty full. And you have a lot of will-power to not find out what your baby is. Way to stick to your guns. I'll be checking in frequently (probably daily cause that's the kind of blog stalker I am- hehehe!)
hi there! your blog looks great. it will be fun to keep up like this. check out ours. jacobandjoni.blogspot.com
Looks great Jen!! I am having trouble deciding which boy name I want to vote on though. Have a great day!
well, well, now look what you've done. Your blog looks great and I am extremely jealous! :o) Now I know mine needs work. Good job, looks great!!!
Hey Jennis! Christina told me you got a blog going, so I thought I would check it out! Your family is darling! It sounds like we're having babies pretty close to each other! I'm due July 18th, and I feel like it's never going to get here. It's so exciting to finally catch up with each other. It's been too long! I hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment