

Here is the Boy. Lucas was born July 21st, 2006 in Lewiston Idaho. I was induced with him since we were living away from all family and I needed to know when he was coming so Justin could take Jacey. Justin wasn't always in range of a phone call when he was working in the hills of Lewiston, which makes getting a hold of him to tell him we're having a baby rather impossible. So...thus, I was induced. He started out really mellow and easy going, and now has turned the corner into a full blown toddler. He has a great laugh and still has a fun loving personality. He loves his sister and anything that involves a ball. He also walked early and so I have been chasing kids from the beginning. He has a blood curdling scream that can crack glass and isn't affraid to use it. Slowly he is learning to use words instead of volume alone.








No comments:
Post a Comment