The one of the five girls is funny to me because I have this picture of the same five in 8th grade and if I had the time I would dig it out of the drawer where it's stashed and post them side by side. Good times.These are from my class of 98' ten year reunion, I had to bring Taylor but even still it was good to see everyone and I had a good time. Justin played along really well. You might recognize some of these people. Unlike a lot of people I was really looking forward to my reunion.




Lots of days I get on my computer just to post or just to balance my checking account and somehow 2 hours later I have done neither. here are a dozen pictures that all deserve long stories on the events that surrounded them but it's either get them on here and you get to see them without their stories or they will remain in my head plaguing me to get them out of the camera and onto my blog. Next is just a cute one of Mine and Jacey's feet after I painted them. Mostly it makes me feel like I don't ignore my kids all the time. occassionally I play with them too.
And the first of many pictures of taylor with an olive on her finger. I think all my kids have one of these pictures at about this age. Jacey's was a lot more angry.
I still have to make a couple slide shows because I have way too many good pictures to post about Taylors blessing and our family reunion. Good luck to me.








6 comments:
Holy Moly she's getting so big. I can't wait to see her. Jacey looks like a little princess. I hope that I am able to make it to my reunion. It looks like you guys had a good time. See you soon! Tell everyone HI....
You gotta dig up that picture!
Its amazing that all your kids have 5 separate toes. Good job on Jacey's nails.
It was fun to see everyone at the class reunion. I have a good picture of you and Eric that I should post.
Taylor is getting to be so big!! She's just beautiful!!! xoxoxo!
That is funny about the 5 separate toes by Sarah! That brings back fun memories of college. I'm glad to see you had fun @ your class reunion. I skipped the main part of ours and actually pretty glad I did. Your kids are getting so big. And SO cute! Good job Sista!
I don't know Jennis 10 YEARS you're gettin' kind of old aren't ya. (Like I have room to talk) I love seeing pictures of you and your family. Take care!
Lynette
Post a Comment